Rich Gosse, America’s first power on finding a sentimental accomplice, will keynote the Meet Your Valentine Tradition, Saturday, February 7, 2015, 7:30pm-Midnight, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Inn SFO, 835 Air terminal Blvd, Burlingame CA 94010. His point is “The way to Meet Your Valentine in 2015.”
“Singles are Languid about searching for adoration,” says Mr. Gosse. “They invest more energy hunting down another auto than for an enduring relationship. They trust in the Captivated Night MYTH: they will see an outsider over a swarmed room, begin to look all starry eyed at, and live joyfully many. This truly happens… to 1% of the populace. The other 99% winds up biting the dust of forlornness, sitting tight for the Captivated Night.”
Mr. Gosse will uncover the THREE Guidelines FOR MEETING YOUR VALENTINE:
1. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. “Most singles remain home seven evenings a week and grumble they never meet anybody.”
2. GO WHERE THE DUCKS ARE. “Most singles go where the ducks AREN’T. They commit the error of going where there bunches of individuals of their own sex to go up against, and not very many of the inverse sex from whom to pick.”
3. INITIATE CONTACT. “Some poor trick needs to make the primary move and hazard dismissal.”
Rich Gosse is the writer of eight books on dating, including You CAN Hustle Love, Singles Manual for the Straight Region, and A Decent Man Is Anything but difficult to Discover “This is an awesome book!” Oprah Winfrey). His master exhortation has been included by ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Oprah, Donahue, Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, Playboy, Playgirl, The Money Road Diary, The London Times, The Australian, The New Zealand Proclaim, and so on. His site is http://www.RichGosse.com. Mr. Gosse is accessible to the news media for meetings by calling 415/479-3800.
The Tradition starts at 7:30pm with the Keynote Address, trailed by a Move Party, 9pm-Midnight. Grown-ups of any age are welcome. The Tradition is co-supported by The General public of Single Experts, the world’s biggest non-benefit singles association; Singles Dinner Club, the Inlet Region’s biggest eating club for single experts; and by a few singles meetups. The cost to go to is $20 at the entryway. Rebates and more information about occasions for singles are accessible at http://www.ThePartyHotline.com or 415/507-9962.
The General public of Single Experts is the world’s biggest non-benefit singles association. SSP delivers more than 50 occasions for every year for singles in the San Francisco Straight Region, and once in a while around the world.